Monday, December 17, 2007

LALA~~~
I'm quite hyped out now so i shall reply to the tags.

Cher: Yes auntie. I so misses you too. But i saw you that day and i will see you soon!
Nanny: Well, nanny! Should be enjoying yourself overseas? I dun mind getting a toy. You should do that to coax me. Wahaha
Steph: Another girl who is overseas. OMG... you all are so blessed. Lol. Ya... choco tau huay waiting for you when u come back from overseas. :P

Oh ya... and i want to say that he's back from hongkong already! Eh... pretty outdated i know. Yes. He went to disneyland and bought a no. of things for me too. Especially my favourite pooh. Yes.. so there's gummy, sweets, chocolates, keychains, photo frame in which pooh's head is BOUNCING?, shihtzu shirt, a small handbag thing. Oh ya, not to forget some fabulous egg biscuit from macau. Right, thanks dear for buying so much. Gosh. Makes me seem so greedy. :P

Ahh... and danceworks dance is so fun. Though not in the team but ya, learning it is just as fun. Sort of gotten over it? Just like what wz said, the fun things are not actuallt the competitions! Yes, jiayou ppl. Work hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home